Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

 DFI

Day 6: Enabling Access - Sites

My WiFi was down for a couple of hours [Damn technician turned up early] so once it was reinstated I spent time watching video of site creation. Found this time useful to start another site. Wasn't under pressure with an audience I felt like I could wander off and explore different things! Sir's Practice Site

What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?
The different ways of communicating via a digital platform - there are many ways we can engage with students, teachers, other schools. Creating networks is a great opportunity to communicate in various ways. 

What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
Working at my own pace. I found having the time to myself to work away at developing the foundation of a site was worthwhile

What did I learn that could be used with my learners? 
Sharing the outstanding achievements of the students. The Hapara sessions is worthwhile. Navigating my way around this has given me a greater understanding the usefulness of this as a principal. 

What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?
The more I work away with the different google tools is increasing my confidence and capability. Working at my own pace in a slow, structured pace is good for me. Revise and practice! Working out what works best for me and what would be useful in my role as principal

No comments:

Post a Comment