Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

 DFI Day 7

Devices:

What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?

The sessions today gave me a greater understanding, an insight to what the teachers at Paparore have being involved in in terms of getting set up to deliver the 'Learn, Create, Share' kaupapa through a digital platform. Exploring how my teachers use the devices as a tool to access and/or capture learning in terms of what an iPad or chromebook offers has been a good insight. I appreciate the work and voyage they have all being on.

What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?

I think its given me a greater appreciation of the mahi my staff have done. I know my staff work hard for the betterment of our students [as they should] but our teachers are genuinely hard-working and passionate about the Paparore kaupapa! The last 7 weeks has built my confidence in google apps. There's still a lot to do for me to become completely confident in the google space but I know it will come with time!

What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  

I don't have a class but I realise I need to be the person to support my staff to have the tools/devices necessary to provide a quality learning environment

What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?

Keep immersing myself in the use of the different tools. Take time to explore what apps could be useful for my role as leader. Collaborate with others to expand our knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment