Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

Revision

DFI Day 9

Revision:

What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?

The whole 9 weeks of this kaupapa has opened my eyes in terms of experiencing working in the many modes of google. What Dorothy spoke about this morning, the A3 concept of Ubiquitous learning made so much sense. Have an easy transition of the kaupapa 'Learn, Create, Share' through learning anytime, anywhere and any pace gives our learners an opportunity to develop according to where they are at. It was a great way of wrapping up the DFI.  

What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?

Having spent a good bit of time over the last week reviewing what we had covered in the google space preparing for the exam, it also gave me time to reflect on the many tools available to me to move into a ubiquitous environment as a leader, one where all the staff can collaborate more effectively. I have gained confidence to move ahead from the microsoft environment to the google environment.

I will keep a catalogue of all the different resources that have been shared with us over the 9 weeks. I can see these as becoming a useful 'go to' place for digital resources.

What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  

I've learnt aspects of google where I can communicate with them more effectively. My students are already ahead of me in a lot of these working environments with all the teachers having already completed DFI, so I can probably learn a lot from them!!

What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?

I have already set up different forums with friends and family as a result of participating in DFI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment