Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

DFI Media

Had a great day i tenei ra!

I was fortunate to have explored more about Hapara yesterday with Maria so we reflected on some of the many functions that Hapara offers. As leader of the school, it's like a one stop shop to scope the students learning so this is going to be helpful in terms of navigating the students learning in one place.

Our session on Create [Hanga], especially the film archives, 'The Heart of the Matter,' was inspirational when you think about Create as making a difference to students learning, how create is motivational to student learning! It is something I want to revisit and explore more in our own school curriculum!

Had a cool hangout with Dorothy looking at creating master slides. Had a couple of templates that I have started.

Without realising it, I had already created a YouTube channel! I managed to create a couple of playlists. Thanks Maria for showing me how to embed this video which is part of the original playlist I created when I created my channel a couple of years back!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora John,
    Mīharo! Great to hear you enjoyed the day.
    I agree the Heart of the Matter is certainly inspirational and encourages me to start with Create when I am planning learning.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete